PX, Project Management Coordinator (1 Year Contract)
21 days ago
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a Player Experience, Project Management Coordinator on a one-year contract to support its Program Management organization. This individual will report to the Sr. Manager, Program Management in SF, and will be responsible for supporting the team manager with administrative tasks and projects.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own ongoing team administration activities (distribution list and user group maintenance, enabling/disabling access to tools/systems, updating org charts, status tracking, deploying welcome emails, etc.)
- Maintain and take ownership of internal team websites (SharePoint). Includes keeping site content current, tagging metadata, working w/developer for site/feature development, QA of features, etc.
- Own project management for internal team website development. Includes maintaining a project roadmap, providing status updates, ensuring follow-up with team members, requirements gathering, driving project meetings, etc.
- Maintain an online calendar. Includes entering and ensuring accuracy of information daily; delivery of weekly updates via email; maintenance of user guides; and ongoing QA/QC of the tool for improvements.
- Meeting facilitation and support. Take notes for key meetings, schedule and facilitate meetings as needed.
- Create and validate simple operational processes with support from team and manager. Create written and visual process documentation.
- Continuously evolve the program management knowledge base documentation
- Proactively identify efficiency and quality improvements across all working areas
- Special projects as assigned (ex. Investigative and research audits, data collection and entry, etc.)
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Experience in a project management or administrative support capacity
- Versed in using Microsoft Office suite
- Adept at learning new software and tools
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Advanced time management skills
- Advanced attention to detail and quality
- A collaborative, proactive and solution-oriented approach to work
- Active listening skills, with the ability to receive directions and follow up autonomously
- You are highly organized, responsive, and results driven. You have a strong sense of ownership and accountability
NICE TO HAVE
- Familiarity with SharePoint, Smartsheet, JIRA
- Experience launching products or tactical live operations
- Interest in project and program management
- Interest in the video game industry
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Join a great place to work and shape the future of games. Join us and create the unknown.