PR & Communications Lead
22 days ago
We are looking for a PR & Communications Lead to help us build our brand and raise awareness of Royal Match and ultimately, Dream Games. As our first PR hire, you will have the opportunity to establish our consumer PR strategy and activities, building strong relationships with key media outlets & creating impactful and innovative PR campaigns alongside channels spanning brand, media, UA, partnerships, social, insights, product and HR. Although the focus of the role will be consumer PR there will be an element of corporate PR including employer brand, raising our profile within the gaming industry and working with the leadership team to maximise speaking and interview opportunities. This position would be perfect for someone that is looking to step up into a role partnering closely with the executive team to define overall strategy and direction but also retain being hands on. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with many different teams at Dream Games and deliver a wide range of innovative and exciting PR campaigns.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a team member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Creating and maintaining the company’s corporate brand identity and ensuring consistent messaging across all communication and materials
- Developing and executing a comprehensive public relations strategy, including media relations, content marketing and events to support the overall goals of the company
- Building and maintaining relationships with key media outlets and journalists to proactively secure coverage
- Developing and owning the comms calendar: ensuring activity aligns with key launches, campaigns & cultural moments as well as look for ways to be reactive & join trending conversations
- Monitoring performance to understand the effectiveness of the strategy and creative against core KPIs and making recommendations for continuous improvement
- Partnering with the Brand Marketing team to amplify marketing campaigns and establish earned media opportunities
- Being responsible for owning relationships with PR & talent agencies
- Identifying and securing major national and broadcast opportunities as well as gaming press
- Leading all incoming media enquiries, drafting responses and ensuring appropriate sign-off with relevant stakeholders
- Briefing senior stakeholders and journalists ahead of interviews
- Producing regular coverage reports for senior stakeholders
- Managing and tracking the global PR budget, ensuring effective and efficient use of the budget
- Creating and maintaining content creation for our corporate website to ensure it is compelling and relevant
- Creating news-generating assets and building compelling storytelling moments
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product, brand marketing, HR, social and player support, to ensure that the company's messaging is consistent
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.