PR Specialist - Creator Relations (6 Month Contract)
San Francisco CA us
17 days ago
Ubisoft is currently seeking a temporary Public Relations Specialist with a focus on Creator Relations to join its public relations team in San Francisco. This is for a 6 month contract. The Public Relations Specialist will report to the Senior Manager, Public Relations and will be responsible for supporting multiple aspects of Ubisoft’s Creator Relations program in the U.S. The Public Relations Specialist will also play an instrumental role in spearheading administrative processes and procedures and the candidate should be an innovative thinker that proposes new ideas to benefit the whole department. The Public Relations Specialist has excellent verbal and written communications skills, a positive attitude and is an extremely well-organized multi-tasker and team player.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Identify, develop and implement creator opportunities for a variety of Ubisoft titles
- Respond to daily creator inquiries in a timely and professional manner; act as spokesperson for assigned projects, know how to craft an appropriate comment and where to go internally to find the best answers
- Support Ubisoft’s Creator Relations Program by working with content creators on YouTube, Twitch, Instagram and Tik Tok on creative programs, early access opportunities and reviews. Creator Relations Program support includes: creator outreach, direct communication, creator list management, research, digital event support, analytics and recaps, and more.
- Develop and maintain extensive network of creator relationships and knowledge
- Research, write and edit materials including pitches, Q&As, talking points and presentations
- Create b-roll packages, creator kits, and manage Creator inventory of goods
- Deliver concise, timely and informative reporting on creator activities, coverage, opportunities, successes and creator feedback to internal constituents. Provide post-mortem analysis and competitive analysis
- Assist in the planning and execution of multi-product events
- Support all members of the PR department with product mailings for preview and review coverage
- Manage expenses to ensure budgets remain within desired projections.
- Identify and develop creator relations opportunities and events in conjunction with Ubisoft’s product public relations team
- Compose routine correspondence, reports and documents pertaining to internal communication
- Collaborate with PR interns on tactical projects
- Coordinate with international Ubisoft teams as needed
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 1-4 years’ experience in public relations or creator relations
- Team player with a “can do” attitude
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently within a high-pressure environment while meeting strict deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Twitch and Discord
- Avid YouTube and Twitch viewer and a passion for gaming
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.