PR & Marketing Lead
Oxford England United Kingdom
17 days ago
Rebellion Unplugged is seeking a PR & Marketing Lead to drive the marketing strategy for their tabletop games and collectibles. We’re looking for somebody with hobby industry experience who can be quickly brought up to speed on Rebellion’s brands and take a leading role in forming Rebellion Unplugged’s marketing strategy and brand identity. The ideal applicant will show strong organisational skills, a vision for creative digital marketing and a passion for tabletop games.
- Work closely with the head of department and other Rebellion marketing teams to plan and execute promotional campaigns for forthcoming releases.
- Develop and execute marketing plans and social media strategies across our board game, RPG and collectible projects.
- Maintain communication with Kickstarter backers through regular updates.
- Maintain the Rebellion Unplugged website and web shop, writing blogs and updating product pages.
- Maintain and expand the Rebellion Unplugged’s social media presence across multiple platforms,
- Write and proof marketing copy and press releases.
- Maximise Rebellion Unplugged’s marketing budget through effective use of targeted social media advertising and influencer marketing.
- Attendance at digital and physical trade shows and conventions
- Several years’ marketing experience within the Tabletop Games Industry, or related hobby industries.
- Experience using paid social media advertising (PPC).
- Strong organisational and copywriting skills.
- Familiarity with any or all of the following would be advantageous: Photoshop, InDesign, Jira, WordPress
- Holiday: 26 holiday days annually, increasing with service to 31 days, plus national public holidays
- Private Medical Insurance: Our PMI scheme offers comprehensive cover to access private medical treatment, taking the stress and strain out of waiting for treatments via the NHS
- Pension Contribution: Tax efficient salary sacrifice contributory pension scheme where Rebellion matches 4% of salary, plus 10% of any contribution you make
- Healthcare Cash Plan: Cash-back on treatment costs, from flu jabs to chiropractors
- Dental & Vision: Cash-back on routine or emergency costs, free eye tests
- Income Protection: Financial help if unable to work due to illness or injury
- Critical Illness: Financial help if diagnosed with critical illness
- Life Assurance: Financial security for your loved ones at a difficult time
- EAP: Wellbeing hub, including confidential telephone support and counselling
- Active Rewards: Earn discounts and other perks for physical activity, from trainers to cinema tickets
- Gym Membership: Discounts to over 3,000 participating UK gyms, pools & fitness events
- Loans: Interest free, tax-free loans
- Relocation: Assistance with relocation planning and costs
- Cycling Cycle Scheme: Save around 30% of the cost of a new bike and equipment though salary sacrifice tax & NI savings, spread repayments over 12 months
- Discounts: 50% off most 2000 AD merchandise, plus Active Rewards and more through health schemes, from high street retail to holidays
- Referral Bonus: Up to £2k bonus for internal staff referrals that lead to hires
- Flexible Hours: Flexible start and finish times
- Great Friendly Culture: Friendly, creative and relaxed working atmosphere, with sensibly managed projects and recognition of the importance of work-life balance (anti-crunch)
- Social & Charity Events: Annual Summer BBQ & Christmas Party, social groups such as photography and board games, charity events including football, go-karting and supporting Special Effect
- Digital Freebies: GDC Vault access, all Rebellion Steam titles, digital copies of 2000 AD and Rebellion Publishing comics, graphic novels and ebooks, physical game and film libraries