Kyiv, Київська, Ukraine
10 days ago
Wargaming is looking to hire a PR Manager to develop and coordinate campaigns aimed at promoting our gaming products.
We need a top-class professional sharing our passion of creating genre-defining games.
What will you do?
- Build up partnerships with journalists and entire editorial offices
- Work on topics that are interesting to the press and are allowing to promote our products
- Prepare the information, commentary, etc. necessary for creating media publications
- Monitor the publications and prepare reports
- Participate in the development of PR strategy
- Plan PR activities ahead for different time spans
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years as a PR Manager (different areas)
- Experience cooperating with editorial offices and journalists of leading media, and also with information agencies
- Media segmentation skills
- Ability to create informational texts by yourself and set tasks for such texts’ delivery
- Experience working with editorial offices and journalists to initiate media publications
What will help you stand out?
- Experience managing PR projects (setting media engagement targets according to marketing plans, media interactions planning, working directly with journalists)
- Extensive gaming experience
- Intermediate or higher level of English
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!