London England United Kingdom
14 days ago
The PR Executive will work within the European PR group, to assist in day-to-day regional PR activities.
As a key member of the PR team, you will be an organised and adaptable person, with the ability to assist in the PR planning and execution of PR activities at Regional level.
The successful candidate will be highly organised and motivated with exceptional communication skills and the desire to gain experience within PR, particularly in entertainment / video games.
- Collating media coverage and creating coverage reports for PAL territories for key announcements and PR activities, as well as managing in the creation of monthly PR reports for senior management
- Assist in the distribution and collation of PR assets across the portfolio, co-ordinating closely with project teams and local PR team members.
- Supporting PR team with fielding media enquiries and responding to general publicity requests from territory PR teams on an ad-hoc basis
- Assisting in the planning and execution of game hands-on opportunities for press previews and reviews – both in terms of event planning and also collating/distributing assets
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required
PR Director, Senior PR Director, Western Strategic Marketing Teams, Square Enix Japan Marketing and Publicity teams
Knowledge & Experience:
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Excellent writing and creative skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing deadlines without compromising quality
- Creative thinker with common sense and ability to take initiative, identify potential problems/issues and react/advise accordingly
- Degree or diploma in PR, Marketing or a related field
- Interest and knowledge of video games and Japanese videogames/publishers would be ideal
Competencies, Skills & Attributes:
- Extremely well organised, excellent time management and ability to coordinate multiple projects efficiently
- Results oriented, outgoing, and self-motivated
- Ability to develop and manage strong relationships and collaborative skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team player in a multi-cultural environment