15 days ago
In order to help drive further growth within the business, King is looking to hire an exceptional PR Executive.
Your role within our Kingdom
The PR Executive role plays a vital part in the team’s efforts to gain positive and influential coverage in media on a global basis. Activity would include:
- Take ownership of projects to help build favourability and coverage of King in media globally.
- Manage important PR processes including media coverage tracking, media relationship management, asset management, online press room updates etc
- Regularly reviewing media to find and suggest opportunities to profile our games
- Tracking media coverage and reporting on progress of PR plans
- Developing and maintaining strong media relationships (alongside the rest of the PR team) with games media, consumer lifestyle media, broadcast media and others
- Management of PR/Comms activity tracker to ensure team has consistent view of current activity globally
- Supporting Snr PR Manager and PR Director in drafting press materials and briefing documents, including researching media, writing media biographies ahead of interviews, early draft press releases etc
If you want to be part of a company that creates moments of magical entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go, then this is the right job for you. As part of the Consumer PR Team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your PR expertise.
Skills to create thrills
You have great passion for PR and communications and how it can be used effectively and positively within a company. You should also have:
- Experience working in PR at Senior Account Executive / Account Manager level or above, ideally as part of an agency.
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Used to working to deadlines.
- Experience of media relations and pitching stories to media.
- Excellent interpersonal skills so the candidate is able to work with other stakeholders within King and communicate with our PR agencies as required.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Should have an enthusiasm for games
King Digital Entertainment plc (NYSE: KING) is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. We make games for millions of players worldwide, which can be played on our king.com and royalgames.com websites, Facebook, and mobile platforms such as the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store and the Amazon Appstore. King has game studios in Barcelona, Berlin, Bucharest, London, Malmö and Stockholm along with offices in Malta, San Francisco, Seoul and Tokyo.
Want to join our Kingdom?
The brilliant experience we give our players comes from the diversity and experience of our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com