This job might no longer be available.
1 month ago
Zynga Communications is seeking a Coordinator who will provide support to the PR and Corporate Communications teams. This individual will serve as a liaison communicating with internal partners as well as the external stakeholders.
- Maintain a variety of internal development reports and grids
- Run point on contracts and purchasing for the Communications team
- Support dissemination of corporate announcements through team email marketing tools
- Encouraged to read, track, shadow, and participate
- Track competitive development and deals
- Relay network needs and existing projects to agents, managers, producers, and executives
- Liaise with Publishing, Marketing, Business Development, and other internal departments to communicate pertinent information
- Social Media knowledge to support Zynga corporate social channels and corporate blog
- Search for relevant industry articles and think pieces to circulate to the department
- Responsible for vendor payments
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask, learn quickly, anticipate and solve problems in a calm manner while under high pressure in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment with competing and changing priorities
- Ability to build relationships with internal employees as well as external clients
- Proven experience interacting with talent and creative preferred
- Excellent written and communication skills are essential for this position
- Approachable and friendly, but assertive
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the tech, games or entertainment industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Must have strong interest in PR and Corporate Communications
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.