PMO Business Analyst
4 days ago
We are looking for a PMO Business Analyst to join our PMO team. As part of the team, you will be a source of knowledge and support while monitoring and managing all the data that goes into the Profitability tool. This includes systems administration, problem solving, process management, training, and further development and implementation.
You will be reporting to the PMO Manager, serving both the R&D & DSS Leaders. You need to understand business objectives, challenges and pain points and make sound recommendations both from the business and project perspectives, anticipates and forecast results implementing the necessary changes to realign with the current objectives and priorities.
You will also work with the R&D functional partners, Studio Leads, Development Managers and Financial Manager, using various digital tools to collect various information ensuring accurate project allocations reports.
This role requires someone with exceptional organization and process skills, attention to detail, excellent interpersonal skills and a strong understanding of process and systems management. The ideal candidate must be able to work in an Agile, fast paced, team-oriented environment where innovation, creativity, a positive attitude, and passion are valued. Must have the ability to prioritize while multi-tasking and handle pressure with adherence to quality and deadlines while maintaining a high level of professionalism, courtesy, and ethics.
- Works cross functionally to identify, analyze and evaluate existing business process against organization objectives and strategy and recommend improvements.
- Extract business requirements and transform them into functional and business specifications, to be part of our software solutions integration.
- Work closely with PMO Manager and the technical team to plan and execute future development phases.
- Evaluate the impact of the new developments on the application and its data model and contribute to the functional design of the application.
- Take part and be involved in the Agile / Scrum development process.
- Perform functional testing of the software packages to be delivered in Production.
- Develop and create documentations, processes, training manuals and implement flowcharts.
- Manage implementation processes by liaising with the other managers, team members, departments, and studios.
- Minimize process errors and inconsistencies while maximizing profits and saving costs.
- Keep Amber leaders & stakeholders informed of critical issues, project status, changes, etc. on a consistent basis.
- Provide multiple views or versions of reports based on stakeholder needs – for example: cost reviews, portfolio status reviews, etc
- Scale the business through standardization, continuous improvements, and lean practices.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as a PMO Analyst in the IT/Software Development industry.
- Experience working with IT projects, initiatives, process timelines and reporting.
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence.
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus.
- Experience in Agile environments is a plus.
What we offer:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.