11 days ago
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re searching for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Professional Development Opportunities
ABOUT THE ROLE
The ideal candidate is passionate about games, truly understands big data, and can extract, manipulate, and analyze data from databases on their own. They have the agility to manage projects with minimal supervision and understand how they work in a fast evolving, data driven company. They have the people skills to work smoothly and communicate effectively with Producers, Designers, and Engineers.
- Analyzes data, build automated reports, and work with the Analytics team to get all necessary data at the right time to manage game metrics
- Manage game sales, CRM programs, seasonal content, economy, and user traffic
- Work with game teams to identify, test, and measure high-impact product changes to drive positive revenue, reach and retention changes
- Identify tools and capabilities Jam City needs and work with technical teams to build, refine, and constantly improve our tools
- Understand game metrics to inform hypotheses, and create experiments with clear and measurable success goals
- Effectively communicate relevant KPIs and update to key stakeholders in a timely fashion
- 1+ years of experience in games and mobile app product management
- Personality suited for a rapidly evolving startup environment
- Can work independently and manage a complete project from concept to completion
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; the ability to derive conclusions from data and clearly communicate findings is critical
- Strong experience with writing SQL queries for analysis
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Passion for all things games
CHECK OUT LIFE AS A JAM CITIZEN:
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability (in terms of law 19.691), genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to any and all hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has ten studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Montevideo, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.