PHP/MySQL Reporting Developer
1 year ago
This is an exciting time as we are upgrading our data warehouse and we need you to join us in building a rock-solid foundation for our reporting tools that help our teams and our partners make critical business decisions.
We are looking for a PHP/MySQL Reporting Developer that is ready to design flexible architecture and bring innovative ideas to the table.
You will be in charge of developing a complete system of reporting tools, the core of Gameloft SHOP business decisions. The reporting system you will be responsible of is largely used for monetization strategies and sales performance. You will be:
- Participating in the design and implementation of our ETL systems
- Database design and optimization
- Data mining and data aggregation
- Closely interacting with the teams that generate the data
- Developing new features and updates for our reporting tools
- Maintaining the existing system and tools
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Medium or good knowledge of PHP and SQL(preferably MySQL) for back-end development
- Very good communication skills, good level of English is a must
- Ability to work as a team player, with initiative and openness
- Rigorous, self motivated, fast learner and resourceful
- Relevant experience with PHP/MySQL or database design and optimization is a plus
- Some relevant experience or a portfolio of projects you've worked on is a plus
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system;
- Lunch tickets;
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic;
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours;
- Gym facilities;
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball;
- Kickboxing classes in the gym facility free for employees;
- Dance classes (beginner and advanced groups) In the gym facility free for employees;
- Free access to football court and basketball court – 2 hours, once a week, both courts are close to the office.
Please send your resume and portfolio at ancaemilia.mihaila[ at]gameloft.com
Company DescriptionWhy work for us?
- Because you have the chance to put your ideas into practice and build mission critical systems that manipulate large quantities of information (>20M new rows of info daily).
- Because we are open minded and we will always have time to listen to your ideas and we favor a relaxed, open communication.
- Because we are a large, multi-national team on a journey to get better at what we do and we'd like to take you along