PHP Developer - Ads team
Bucharest Bucharest ro
17 days ago
The Ads Team in Bucharest handles the monetization mechanisms for our games by providing a complex advertising system based both on cross promotions and on 3rd party implementation.
- Offer software solutions for data acquisition systems and management tools for business needs in terms of advertising;
- Develop new features for existing projects;
- Database and project design for new projects based on given specifications;
- Maintenance and support for existing features;
- Both strong back-end functionality and GUI with high levels of usability.
- Experienced with PHP 5, MySQL5 and database optimization techniques;
- Good English – both speaking and writing;
- Very good communication skills and ability to quickly integrate in a team;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with initiative, openness and autonomy.
*All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
- All the usual perks: cafeteria, free coffee, free fruits, gaming room, relaxation area, free gym. (We will enjoy these again after things will get better)
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard.
Join our Survey.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft via this S urve y
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.