9 days ago
Job Posting TitleP&C Manager
SummaryThe People & Culture Manager will provide direction and support in human resources management across the PSI Digital business. This position will also collaborate on development and lead the implementation of newly created HR programs to help drive Aristocrat’s overall people strategy. The position will work closely with leaders and employees across North America and globally; assisting in all areas of HR management, performance management, talent reviews, goal setting, succession planning as well as help develop Leadership Development training.
What you'll do
- Represent P&C in partnering with the business to deliver people strategy and agenda, by establishing relationships founded on credibility and trust, to anticipate and deliver effective people solutions across the full HR program spectrum, including Talent Management, Employment Relations, and Culture and Development.
- Foster a high-performance culture within allocated business unit/s by working with line managers to embed Performance Management activities and equipping them with tools and skills to effectively deliver feedback and deal with all performance issues including both high performance and poor performance.
- Work with leaders in the allocated business unit/s to ensure activities comply with relevant policies and procedures, federal/state law, and ethical standards. Offer alternative solutions to achieve desired outcome based upon current trends and benchmarking.
- Develop, guide, and manage the execution of talent management programs (e.g., performance and potential assessment, goal setting, succession management, talent movement by anticipating future growth and organizational talent needs).
- Leverage business acumen to identify and implement talent management program needs across business units; coordinate with People & Culture (P&C) teams to achieve alignment, overcome barriers, and ensure overall program success.
- Work closely with the HR Operations team to drive, influence, advise and support the cultural and people aspects of any organizational change including, structures, people processes and business improvement initiatives within the business unit/s in order to improve business efficiency and people management.
- Proactively engage with employees, line managers, where applicable, on all employment-related issues. Conduct investigations, when required, arriving at logical and timely resolution.
- Evaluate business drivers to make a case for change; assess risks and benefits of the changes, develop effective change-management strategies, and ensure communications and readiness materials are in place to facilitate the transition of talent management programs/processes.
- Ensure administrative activities are performed efficiently and accurately by working collaboratively with the HR Administrative Shared Service to meet agreed service levels.
- Partner with senior leaders and members of the People & Culture (P&C) team, to understand the specific behaviours, skills and qualities required of our managers, leaders, and executives.
- Play a role in creating engaging learning and development materials (PowerPoint Decks, Job Aids, eLearnings etc) that look visually appealing and do the job.
- Develop and implement modern and sophisticated communication plans that engage people in management and leadership development solutions.
- Help drive coordination of related disciplines (e.g., Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Diversity & Inclusion, etc.) in the implementation of new leadership development programs and initiatives including the development of a new employee onboarding program.
What we're looking for
- Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines and federal and state employment laws.
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of current human resource management issues, trends, and industry best practices and developments.
- Demonstrates sound analytical and problem-solving skills and maintains a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to be detail oriented and manage multiple activities to deadline.
- Demonstrates well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to listen, negotiate, coach and influence all levels of management without having formal authority.
- E xperience in creating and implementing, innovative and scaled talent management processes within complex, decentralized, global organization(s).
- Strong analytical skills, with a track record of using data and metrics to evaluate needs, drive change and measure impact.
- Knowledge of talent ecosystems including performance management, succession planning, and talent development.
- 5+ years of progressive human resources experience in leading and managing strategic HR initiatives.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.