Outsourcing Production Manager
10 days ago
Job Posting TitleOutsourcing Production Manager
SummaryBig Fish Games is looking for a driven and talented Outsourcing Production Manager to join the Reef!
- Conducts mobile game developer evaluations from new & existing developers, and provides Head of Production with their recommendation when weighed against company partnership tenants.
- Provides oversight on internal development processes, assisting peers on best practices and procedures across Finance, Legal, Production, Business Development, etc.
- Primarily manages development partners and contracts under $1M
- Manages multiple developer partners, e nsuring service levels are met per contracts and u nderstanding when to escalate non-compliance
- Communicates effectively with developers on release dates, adjustments to the schedule, reporting, ongoing development, and other services related to maintain high level partner engagement
- Coordinates with cross-functional teams to ensure proper product asset delivery and overcome any game-related issues uncovered throughout the development process
- Collaborates with legal to create standard distribution, survey, termination or other agreements
- Coordinates with support team, when applicable, to deliver agreements, finance, development instructions and other pertinent documentation to developer partners
- Communicates terms and conditions with developer partners, answering contract specific questions with supervisor oversight
- Works with supervisor to execute contract and scheduling adjustments and/or negotiate new terms or conditions with developer partner
- Works directly with supervisor to lead cross-functional teams, including but not limited to legal, finance, and production, to champion game and developer service and financial needs, mitigate risks, exploit opportunities, provide detailed feedback, and facilitate a streamlined development cycle
- Administer standard, exclusive, and publishing agreements for mobile platforms, developing customized partnership structures in collaboration with legal and other relevant stakeholders
- Works directly with supervisor to negotiate partnership terms with new developers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced with all internal and developer facing agreements and documentation
- Competent negotiator, capable of communicating and selling the organizations terms and services to new and existing developer partners with limited oversight from supervisor
- Excellent time management and ability to work efficiently across multiple time-sensitive initiatives on top of regular work load with minimal support
- Role we involve some travel, meeting with vendors onsite, and can handle a complex schedule that is mindful of cultural differences
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 7 – 10 years in account or project management, outsourcing, business development or previous developer relations role.
- Experienced in F2P mobile games and the organization, and is capable of speaking to game development processes
About Big Fish
Celebrating 20 years delighting players worldwide, Big Fish Games is a mobile games category leader in Casual & Social Casino.
Big Fish operates an extensive portfolio of popular games across genres, including EverMerge, Cooking Craze, Gummy Drop, Big Fish Casino, Jackpot Magic Slots, and Fairway Solitaire. Our core values: All about the player, Talent Unleashed, Collective Brilliance and Good Business, Good Citizen.
Why Big Fish?
At Big Fish Games, we make the best games, the best possible way. We show up every day to enchant and delight our players and contribute to building a great company. We think big because that’s what our players demand.
B ig Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
LocationAustin, TX, US, Remote - USA (Job Posting)
Time TypeFull time
CompanyBig Fish Games
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.