As part of our development and for our upcoming very ambitious productions, QUANTIC DREAM is recruiting an Outsourcing Manager for the management and exploration of external solutions and partners, mainly in the area of graphic asset production.
Reporting to Production Director, you will therefore be in charge of:
- Maintaining and cultivating a positive long-term relationship with external partners;
- Searching for, listing, collecting and preparing information on types of external partners, their availability, pool of resources and rates;
- Planning and booking resource needs in order to guarantee that the best resources are always available according to project needs;
- Anticipating needs for resources in the short term, medium term and long term simultaneously, despite a constantly changing environment;
- Coordinating with internal contacts and being proactive with the aim of improving internal processes in order to ensure that production advances without problems;
- Assisting artistic directors and leads as well as internal teams who interact on a daily basis with external service-providers to ensure that any issues are raised and resolved as quickly as possible;
- Facilitating communication between all internal teams (mainly Art) in order to define overall objectives, ensure that delivery dates are met and that any problems are raised quickly;
- Following the status of assets, ensuring that all the documentation required for a good production launch is prepared correctly, communicated, understood and followed up by our external partners;
- Supporting the project managers of external partners to help them in the creation and monitoring of planning schedules and management of resources;
- Following up invoices and monitoring the sub-contracting budget, reporting regularly to top management;
- Being proactive in developing sub-contracting in the studio with the aim of improving costs/delivery times as well as quality.