Outsourcing Associate Producer
1 month ago
Who We Are:
The Distributed Development Group is a central publishing team/ secret ingredient for 2K’s game development studios. We’re the engine that provides highly effective partnerships, deals, and development support so our teams can focus on making phenomenal games. Our success is their success, and we get to positively impact all development teams across the company!
What We Need:
We are welcoming a new face to our Outsourcing team who will learn about the outsourcing process at 2K Games while assisting with record/document migration and recovery into our new database. They will also assist the Outsourcing team in working with our external partners around the world as needed.
If you are a detail-oriented, focused individual who is capable to assist in driving projects to completion, following established processes, and adhering to procedures then this is for you!
But most meaningfully, we’re looking for a team player with strong integrity, interpersonal and organizational skills to navigate our fast-paced environment and offer support to our outstanding development teams.
What You Will Do:
- Drive completion of documents and information in the newly launched database
- Provide up-to-date reconciliations of contracts and license agreements from the database
- Run reports and adjust reporting parameters a needed to flesh out new reporting system from a new database
- Assist with completion of outsourcing agreements as needed
- Help support systems and processes in our outsourcing team
Who We Believe Will Be a Phenomenal Fit for the Outsourcing Associate Producer role:
- Basic understanding of documentation of legal contracts and licensing
- General knowledge of video games and the different types of releases and media
- Successful at multi-tasking many requests, both immediate and long-term, in parallel
- Outstanding execution and problem-solving capabilities
- Extremely detail and audit oriented
- Organized with strong interpersonal skills
- Desire to learn how games are made internally and the role outsourcing with external partners plays within the process
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.