5 days ago
The role @ Sumo
We want to find someone who is dedicated, smart, self-starting and extremely organised to come and join a growing team at Sumo Digital. Outsourcing is one of the key functions of the Distributed Development team and it involves finding and working with external people and teams to help our internal studios deliver on our amazing game experiences.
It’s a great opportunity to use your existing skills and get involved in a rapidly developing part of the games business with a lot of potential for growth and learning
Within your new role your key responsibilities will be:
- Administer and curating our internal partners database/CRM solution.
- Maintain contact and relationships with partners in our portfolio
- Following up with process and communications with teams and active vendors
- Capturing and organising information and data, being on top of active work elements being actioned on the team and onto other departments and teams.
- Being the first line contact for enquiries and working with other team members how to progress them.
- Liaison with other service teams in the business, including Finance, IT, HR
Your secondary responsibilities would be:
- Developing your knowledge to take on elements of:
o Vendor sourcing and qualification
o Vendor account management
o Internal team requirements and project needs
o Engagement management
o Due diligence and qualification of vendors
- Workflow creation and management in the CRM system
- General team organisational support and research
To be successful you will:
- Be a responsible, detail-oriented problem solver with a desire to develop in the industry
- Have demonstrable organisation skills and can apply them in a software-based environment
- Be very comfortable using technical systems, spreadsheets and other software
- Are comfortable working with a remote team and customers, using collaboration software, video conferencing, phone calls with people around the world
- Formal or informal customer service skills
- Have excellent communication and listening skills, with an appreciation of context, culture and a sense of the appropriate
- A curious mind and a desire to grow in a technical, creative industry.