14 days ago
Boss Fight is currently seeking an Outsource Manager whose primary responsibilities include overseeing and managing the outsource budget while driving business engagement and negotiations with groups, partners, and vendors supporting projects across Boss Fight’s portfolio. This position will support Boss Fight’s Operations team and Production Management.
- Work closely with production leadership to oversee outsource spending, contract negotiations, and vendor relationships across all projects in production and Live operations.
- Must be able to provide guidance and address various production finance-related queries from internal and external customers such as general managers, department heads, internal and external executives, and senior production staff.
- Manage annual/quarterly/monthly outsourcing reporting.
- Provide outsourced cost budget variance analysis to internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with production management and the Operations Manager to develop systems for monitoring and controlling outsourcing costs and budgets on all projects.
- Establish analytics and processes for this new and growing area of the business.
- Performs other related duties as requested by the Operations Manager and senior management.
- Research new opportunities with external companies for partnerships or vendor relations to satisfy business needs and expansion.
- Maintain ongoing interaction and build relationships with teams outside of Boss Fight and across Netflix’s game studios portfolio.
Experience, skills, and abilities
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business or Finance.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience working alongside game development teams in a business development or production capacity preferred.
- Working knowledge of union/guild agreements and experience negotiating high-level U.S. and international vendor/partner agreements are strongly preferred.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized, and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem-solving
- Strong Excel skills and familiarity with Google suite products
- Highly skilled communicator with experience in gathering, organizing, and presenting analyses.
- Must be curious and able to thrive in a dynamic environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $50,000 - $250,000.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.