Outsource Art Coordinator
16 days ago
Come join Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning development team behind Starfield, The Elder Scrolls and Fallout. Bethesda Game Studios strives to offer its employees a well-balanced home and work life by providing competitive salaries, a generous benefits program, and offices located in some of North America’s best cities.
With a goal of creating a culture as fun and diverse as our games and our players, we welcome applicants with unique skillsets, experience levels and backgrounds. If you are passionate about making a meaningful contribution to some of the most significant games in the industry we’d love to hear from you!
Your Daily Life at Bethesda Game Studios
As Outsource Art Coordinator, you will…
- Manage communications and provide feedback to artists, and help maintain a strong creative relationship between external and internal art teams
- Generate detailed documentation, visual reference, and examples of art asset production, procedures, and engine requirements to support the external vendors
- Own the quality control over all incoming art assets, providing detailed feedback and approvals to the vendor in order to deliver quality assets to the development team
- Personally create high quality models, materials, environments when needed
- Implement approved assets into the game engine, along with making any needed fixes to keep assets consistent and game ready
- Coordinate with the outsource manager to schedule and track incoming assets
What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
- You have experience in game art asset creation in a variety of software packages including Zbrush, 3D Studio Max, Photoshop and Substance Painter
- You have strong character, weapon, and environment modeling experience and skills
- You have clear and concise communications, leadership, and people skills
- You possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Arts, or 3D Design
- You have a passion for playing Bethesda Game Studios games
Applicant Privacy Notice
CCPA Applicant Privacy Notice
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.