Organic Growth Manager - Platforms
Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
17 days ago
We’re looking for an Organic Growth Manager (Platforms) who is organized, data-driven and great at managing external relationships. You will fully own the featuring pipeline for Tilting Point’s diverse and exciting portfolio of mobile free-to-play games. Your mission is to secure top store visibility and measure its impact on game performance.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Work with development teams to identify featuring opportunities based on upcoming content as well as game performance metrics.
- Develop compelling product pitches, submit featuring requests, maintain roadmaps and prepare promotional emails for platform partners.
- Track all featuring placements. Prepare featuring post-mortems & analysis including installs and revenue projections. Communicate results to internal stakeholders and developer partners.
- Make strategic decisions for which games should be pitched and when. Manage the featuring calendar to ensure titles are prioritized correctly.
- Propose and investigate new opportunities that result in additional visibility for products i.e. Seasonal Collections, Partner Promotions, Live Ops Cards.
- Ensure all platform feedback is addressed prior to the featuring date and featuring art submitted in a timely manner.
Your XP & Skills
- 3+ years of experience in the mobile F2P industry.
- Strong understanding of mobile store platforms, especially Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Self starter who takes the initiative, explores new paths and always pushes for maximum results.
- PowerPoint skills: ability to deliver visually engaging presentations with well written content.
- Excel + analytics platforms i.e. Tableau: Proven ability to analyze data, keep track of results and make decisions based on performance.
- Communication skills: you know how to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Ability to juggle multiple games in the portfolio.
- (Required) Fluent in English, both written and oral.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume and cover letter in English (All submissions are confidential).
Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.