11 days ago
Job Posting TitleOrchestration Engineer
SummaryAre you a creative engineer who takes pride in facilitating best practices at the highest level in an organization? Are you passionate about innovating, designing, and delivering scalable production infrastructure that enables development teams, and runs games that provide joy to players worldwide? Would you like to experience the power or your Talent Unleashed in a company that values you, is invested in every employee, and exists to bring joy to life through the Power of Play?
What You'll Do
Are you a creative engineer who takes pride in facilitating best practices at the highest level in an organization? Are you passionate about innovating, designing, and delivering scalable production infrastructure that enables development teams, and runs games that provide joy to players worldwide? Would you like to experience the power or your Talent Unleashed in a company that values you, is invested in every employee, and exists to bring joy to life through the Power of Play?
What We're Looking For
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with development and product teams to elevate existent best practices and collaborate to build automated, self-service solutions that address identified opportunities.
- Play a vital development role in building best practices-based DevOps culture at Aristocrat.
- Be a team player and evangelist to drive adoption and knowledge at all levels of the organization.
- Develop, advocate, and operate Orchestration solutions and tooling accelerating Aristocrat’s goals for hybrid on-premises and Public Cloud deployments.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of hands-on engineering and administration experience in virtualized environments.
- Experienced in delivering robust, performant, and scalable orchestrated infrastructure both on-premises and in Public Cloud.
- Demonstrated team collaboration, communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Experienced with Infrastructure as Code tools and practices (Terraform, Helm, Ansible, Packer).
- Strong knowledge of technologies, tools, and practices such as:
- On-premises and Public Cloud containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, GKE, Anthos/Istio)
- Message Queue technologies (RabbitMQ, Kafka, SQS, GCP Pub/Sub)
- On-premises and Public Cloud-based architectures (GCP, AWS, Microsoft Azure)
- Secrets management tools and practices (Vault, KMS)
- SOA, security by design, and deployment automation practices
- Proficiency with Source Code Management and build systems (GitHub, SVN, Jenkins)
- Experienced with languages such as Python, Go, Bash and/or PowerShell.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.