Oracle EBS Developer
18 days ago
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us. We are actively seeking an Oracle EBS Developer, who will be responsible for development, customization, and Production Support of R12 Oracle EBS suite applications. This is a hands-on role.
Join the Enterprise Applications Technology Team, and work closely with other team members based out of US and Europe. Work with business analysts, business partners and other IT teams to identify the best solutions for the business. You’ll be responsible for the design, development, testing, support, and maintenance of these IT solutions.
Activision Blizzard is the umbrella organization over Activision Publishing, Blizzard Entertainment, King Digital, Activision Media Networks and Activision Blizzard Studios and provides corporate shared services such as Legal, HR, Finance, IT, Accounting, Facilities and Sales, for all companies.
- Design, build, customize and support Oracle EBS for Finance and Sales & Supply Chain modules, troubleshooting, identifying issues, performing root cause analysis, documenting, and providing the best solution to the problem.
- Build custom solutions (RICEWF) including but not limited to Forms, Reports, Interfaces, conversions, extensions, Workflows, OAF extensions/customizations and personalizations per Oracle’s Recommended Standards.
- Follow Activision’s Development Standards and Processes.
- Review requirements document; propose and design solutions; estimate efforts, create technical design, deployment and other required documents per Activision Standards and Processes.
- Production support, documentation and deliver onto ad-hoc requests.
- Provide regular status updates.
- Work closely with EA Technology team and other IT teams located in the US and EU locations.
- Develop appropriate test scenarios and scripts as needed.
- Setups and configurations as needed for development and support activities.
- Ability to plan, organize and manage time across multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently is must to have.
- Proven ability to deliver and support complex hybrid solutions involving EBS and peripheral systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex production issues.
- Ability to keep current with latest trends in related technology.
- Be a strong team player and collaborate with cross functional groups .
- Other duties may be assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree; Masters in Computer Science or related technical field (or equivalent experience) preferred
- Years of strong development and support experience with excellent problem-solving skills in the Oracle EBS R12 environment.
- Excellent working experience in designing, building, customizing, and supporting RICEWF objects for Oracle EBS R12.
- Experienced in integrating Oracle EBS with ancillary/Third-party systems. Working knowledge of any middleware (preferably MuleSoft) for Integrations is a plus.
- Good Technical skills in Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix/Linux, Reports, Forms, XML/BI Publisher, JDeveloper, OAF Customizations, Extensions, Workflows, ISG and other tool sets needed to support Oracle EBS are must to have.
- Techno-Functional knowledge in following areas is required- Oracle Financials, Sales and Supply Chain modules.
- Prior experience in designing and delivering custom apps on Oracle PaaS (VBCS, OIC, PCS etc.) is a plus.
- Prior experience in Oracle ERP Cloud or Workday is a plus.
- Working knowledge on Oracle APEX is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Java, Python is a plus.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment with varying skill set levels.
- Ability to effectively work within a geographically diverse team.
- Independent, proactive, self-driven individual.
- Excellent analytical ability and critical thinking skills.
- Zeal to quickly learn and adapt to other technologies; self-driven, self-learner.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
King is the game developer behind the world-famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top-grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid-core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com