This job might no longer be available.
Operations Manager of Community Support
2 months ago
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
And we want you to join us! We're hiring an Operations Manager of Community Support for our Digital Service Delivery team reporting to the Director, Digital Customer Service Operations.
You will be a part of EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization. We work to make EA known for taking care of its players. We're players helping players, people helping people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us!
The Operations Manager of Community Support has experience leading online and self-service strategies, with an emphasis on community channels. You will manage a group of community forum teams in multiple EA locations, and performing community strategy and integrating that within the larger online strategy. You will be a part of the Digital Channel Service Delivery team that encompasses EA community forums, social support, and the EA Help website.
So how does the Operations Manager of Community Support make great experiences for players? They:
- provide overall leadership to community forum support teams across multiple sites
- Coach their team members assessing their strengths and development needs, giving timely and feedback, and partnering with direct reports to optimize performance of their teams. They manage team goals, assess training requirements, and understand career development opportunities
- communicate vision and work on the strategic roadmap for the community support channel
- work with partners to establish measurements for success and track them, including assessment and analysis of community activity to ensure content and moderation is on target.
- report on measurements that define current performance, look for service optimization opportunities to improve the service experience from community forums, and prepare our business for future growth and support spikes in demand
- present analysis and make recommendations to the digital service delivery team and work with other WWCE groups to share expertise and insights to provide input that informs adjacent strategies.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement through process development and calibration, and establishing a high performing team where new ideas and solutions are encouraged, evaluated, quantified, and implemented
- Develop relationships with the EA studios and collaborate on community strategies.
This role is for you, if you:
- can handle multiple things coming your way at the same time
- present and share information in a way that your audience can easily understand, whether they are new hires or senior leaders
- can identify process gaps and work across departments to find solutions
- have solid organizational skills
- lead intentionally and motivate others
If you're interested you'll need these skills or experiences:
- minimum of 5 years of people management experience
- minimum of 3 years' experience where you accomplished strategy for community forums in a business environment
- knowledge of platforms, APIs, trends, and innovations in the community space
- research skills, including the ability to interpret insights and data then translate that data into relevant results
- success in delivering transformational change in a diverse operating environment with the ability to show enthusiasm and encourage staff to view change positively
- strong values, contributing to a culture that values diversity in the workplace
- experience leading by example and motivating teams and individuals to a high level of achievement and to reach their full potential
- game, entertainment, or technology industry experience is helpful
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.