16 days ago
We are Electronic Arts’ Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere. We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play. Our Event Operations and Special Projects Team is seeking an Operations Manager.
The Global Events Team at EA exists to create stronger bonds between our guests and Electronic Arts. We're committed to leading the category with the most personal, engaging, inviting, and rewarding events in the industry, that make every guest feel valued. We are uniquely positioned to support the narrative of Electronic Arts as a brand, manage risk, and improve sentiment by winning the hearts and minds of tomorrow's consumers.
As part of the Event Operations and Special Projects team, you will help build process excellence and risk management to support the return to live gatherings across the company. You will work with many internal departments and senior leadership to ensure compliance of existing processes, develop awareness and build new programs.
- Manage impactful processes, including all off-campus activity and event requests outside of an EA office. This will include but not be limited to: Reviewing requests against criteria, tracking and logging decisions, escalations and approvals, verify contractual guidelines which are included in vendor paperwork, working with the Global Intelligence team to update and circulate the latest accurate information on health and safety standards to help educate our teams, and gathering feedback and updating internal communications platforms (ex. Intranet page, playbook documents).
- Anticipate requirements, identify areas for improvement, and ensure solutions meet our needs; explore external solutions.
- Lead ongoing audits of internal processes and recommend optimization strategies that promote operational efficiency and promote business excellence.
- Document procedures, best practices and guidelines.
- Provide recommendations and conclusions from data to shape roadmaps.
- Partner with other teams on data visualization and create reports to promote awareness and understanding of important metrics.
- Support other operational and logistical management tasks, including event coordination.
- S tay up-to-date on the latest process and technical advancements and external examples that could help automate and modernize systems.
- Report to the Sr. Manager, Event Operations & Special Projects
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent experience preferred.
- 5+ years of Operations or Project/Program Management experience.
- Experience with process improvement, crisis response, or large corporate programs.
- Schedule flexibility including off-hours, weekends, and holiday hours.
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally, with respect to Covid limits.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Ability to demonstrate the highest standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills at coordinating and consolidating inputs across multiple departments.
- Ability to act as a team player that can influence and collaborate across global partners.
- Solid knowledge of production, general legal requirements, budgeting and business planning processes.
- Ability to work independently, with limited direction.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Ability to manage competing resources and priorities.