8 days ago
Bandai Namco is looking for a Operations Manager who will be able to manage the e-commerce store along with other essential aspects of the digital store.
Flexible, Remote and Work From Home options are available for this position until approximately April 2022. Afterwards we expect all employee's to join us at our new offices in Irvine, California where a hybrid work schedule will be observed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the fulfillment of customer purchase orders and procurement of inventory
- Manage the demand planning for new and catalog products; work with Sales and FP&A Teams on forecasts and submit inventory procurement builds
- Manage retail and distribution agreements
- Responsible for customer credit line review to ensure adequate credit is available to meet customer purchase orders
- Work with Revenue Team to resolve customer unauthorized deductions and other disputes; obtain necessary approval for timely resolution
- Develop and establish procedures, controls and processes for procurement and assembly of video games and bundles sold to retailers, distributors and e-commerce
- Ensure a manufacturing process is within budget and meet delivery deadline/schedule
- Workout issues with freight carriers/supply chain as needed
- Manage relationship with First Party manufacturers, 3 rd party fulfillment warehouse; negotiate manufacturing costs with First Party as well as packaging/assembly costs from 3 rd party warehouse/vendors; ensure best pricing in all aspect of manufacturing and fulfillment
- Establish relationships with domestic and international partners in the procurement of collector items and other components bundled with the game
- Control and manager in-house inventory level
- Collaborate and provide visibility to marketing, sales and production teams regarding manufacturing status and timelines
- Analyze and provide solutions to manufacturing challenges or problems
- Manage a staff of 3 – 1 inventory/fulfillment analyst and 2 sales support staff
- Education and Training: Bachelor’s degree 5-10 years of experience
- Project Management Skills: Able to handle a manufacturing process to ensure timely and cost-effective production\
- Organizational Skills: Adept at coordinating the different stages of manufacturing to ensure seamless operations
- Analytical Skills: Able to review and analyze data to reach conclusions in the decision- making process
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content — including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, TEKKEN®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®. More information about the company and its products can be found at www.bandainamcoent.com or www.facebook.com/BandaiNamcoUS.
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. is providing the following notice regarding the Personal Information we collect and use in the context of this job application: https://www.bandainamcoent.com/legal/bnea-privacy-ccpanotice
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.