9 days ago
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, problem solvers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
WHAT WE NEED:
The Operations team at 2K is looking for a driven and intellectually curious intern to help drive key operational projects forward under the supervision of our COO.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work collaboratively with your Project Manager and teammates to define and implement projects: develop plans, manage expectations, communicate progress effectively to all involved and deliver results on time
- Work closely with your Project Manager and project team to help track major activities and milestones and help organize operations schedules
- Help maintain project documentations, perform project research, and assist in data entry tasks
- Assist with driving key tasks to completion and escalating when the project is at risk when appropriate
- Assist with the game code distribution process for departments
- Help prepare weekly project reports to update project stakeholders and leadership of project status
- Coordinate and assist with presentations for project initiatives or special projects
WHO WE THINK WILL BE A GREAT FIT:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- You are enrolled in either a college or university at the time of the internship
- Area of interest in Project Coordination/Management and Operations
- Familiarity with the gaming market and industry trends
- Ability to self-prioritize effectively and being extremely organized
- Solid written and oral communication skills