This job might no longer be available.
15 days ago
Team Name:Quality Assurance
Job Title:Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator (Recruitment)
Blizzard’s Games User Research team is looking for a friendly, detail-oriented Operations Coordinator with a passion for studying and understanding games and, most importantly, talking with people about their experiences. The Operations Coordinator will work side-by-side with our world class research team and will be responsible for recruiting and qualified participants, managing their experience when working with our researchers, and overseeing their participation in User Research studies from beginning to end. Additionally, as Operations Coordinator, you will have opportunity to drive initiatives to improve our player outreach and strengthen our participant database, while also developing broad administrative and business operational skills. Initially, this role will support the research teams efforts in conducting remote studies, as well as on-site once the company is back working from our Irvine, CA office location.
Ideal candidates for this role exhibit experience in Administrative, Data-Entry, Customer Service, and/or Operations roles.
- Oversee the recruitment and screening process of participants from start to finish — drafting pre-screening surveys, sending mass e-mail communications, and scheduling for sessions
- Coordinate with User Research staff on logistics, scheduling, communications, and distribution of incentives to ensure top quality participants for each study
- Manage study participant records and database, working with senior management to ensure data quality and process adherence.
- Oversee community outreach and marketing effort to grow and maintain the health of the participant database
- Work with research staff to confirm participant needs and timing
- [POST COVID] Oversee participant experience during on-site studies, prior to, during, and exiting studies
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures related to conducting user research at Blizzard
- 1 to 2 years of project coordination experience
- Flexible and professional when faced with problem solving in a dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal communication (both written and verbal)
- Adaptable and quick learner that enjoys tackling a large variety of problems
- Clear attention to detail for procedural tasks
- Must exhibit an ability to vet and fact-check playtesters’ answers to background and game experience questions to guarantee the quality and accuracy of their gaming experience
- Must have experience with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Familiarity with Blizzard’s game titles; passion for gaming a plus
- Ideal candidate has familiarity with online survey tools such as Qualtrics
- Ideal candidate has experience with project management software such as JIRA or MS Projects
- Experience in research operations highly desirable
- Experience in SQL highly desirable
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to champion an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.