This job might no longer be available.
Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Persekutuan
5 months ago
You will be reporting to the People Hub Manager, you will be working independently in handling all forms of communication and management in the department as well as working effectively alongside with all internal and external stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Being in charge of office opening and closing
- Manage the office facilities and the maintenance thereof.
- Being in charge of supervise and maintain security badges, keys and access to company-wide assets.
- Preparing time tardiness report and track on BambooHR
- Handling the inventory of office supplies and restocking them when necessary.
- Supervise and coordinate with external contractors for maintenance and company events
- Organizing, coordinating and facilitating company events or activities (e.g.: visitors, playtest games night)
- Coordinate office relocation, renovation, and moves.
- Manage petty cash and invoices for the People Hub department and coordinate with Finance.
- Planning and maintaining the office decorations
- Maintain inventory of company assets through asset tagging.
- Monitor CCTV for unauthorized guest and unusual activities
- Create and enforce the Operations SOPs
- Overseeing a full spectrum of recruitment including sourcing, screening and interviewing talents
- Managing and facilitating the expatriate hires relocation and temporary housing
- Handling onboarding process and studio visits (e.g.: Orientation, new hire kit, studio tour, new hire photo ID).
- Work closely with People Hub team
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communicator with exceptional organizational, problem-solving and people management skill
- Preferably 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Malaysian Citizens only
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Note: By submitting your application, you confirm that you have read and understood the Personal Data Protection Notice and consent to the processing of your personal data by Streamline.