This job might no longer be available.
Royal Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
4 months ago
Role Overview – Receptionist/ Office Assistant
The Operations Assistant will work as part of the Operations team helping to facilitate the smooth day to day running of the Studio and will report directly to the HR & Operations Coordinator. You will be the first point of contact for visitors to the studio and cover a wide range of day to day operations tasks.
- Check visitors in and direct or escort them to specific destinations, maintaining security measures at all times
- Providing refreshments and lunches to visitors and staff during meetings and user groups
- Processing incoming and outgoing post
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements when required
- Liasie with suppliers
- Assist with the office maintenance and upkeep (building maintenance, furniture, cleaners, plants etc.)
- Monitor office operations to ensure that the office is well stocked and organised, including maintaining office equipment, tidying up and ordering office supplies as needed
- Monitor and replenish kitchen supplies
- Empty and fill dishwashers throughout the working day whilst keeping the kitchen area tidy
- Arrange overtime food for delivery or collection when required
- Arrange Non Disclosure Agreement signatures and new supplier set up
- Consolidate credit card expense reports
- Raise Purchase Orders for supplier invoices and create weekly spreadsheet for accounts (working with HR & Operations Coordinator)
- Support HR and Recruitment processes where necessary
- Arrange events throughout the year (team day, away day and Christmas)
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels
- Well organised
- Exceptional attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Previous experience working in an office environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Able to prioritise a variety of tasks and manage time effectively.
Why work at HARDlight?
- You'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes life assurance, income protection, private healthcare & dental insurance schemes and an enhanced contributory pension scheme
- We offer competitive salaries and a fantastic bonus scheme so that you can stay motivated and focused on making HARDlight the best it can be
- For gaming buffs, we offer free SEGA games on Steam and a home technology scheme, or if you’re more of a foodie, you can take advantage of fresh fruit, cereal & toast every day
- Fitness fanatics will love our discounted gym membership and ride to work scheme. You can find your zen with weekly yoga classes as well as in-house massage therapy
- We pride ourselves on having flexible working hours to ensure that you have a life outside of the office
- The opportunity to be a large part of a small team, developing innovative titles with a huge SEGA back catalogue
- Based in the ‘Heart of England' in stunning historic Royal Leamington Spa, with great connections to London & Birmingham
- We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
This job description is an accurate reflection of the duties and responsibilities of the post as at the time of writing but will be changed from time to time as the job is a career development job which will be adjusted according to the progress of the job holder. It does not form part of the contract of employment.