Bucharest Bucharest Romania
2 days ago
Main job purpose:
Ensures proper processing of candidates’ pipeline for the QVS department, testers contractor roles. Provides accurate reporting data both in house and externally. Provides support to all Ops department related tasks.
- Review resumes for qualified candidates and conduct phone interviews;
- Schedule interviews and book meeting rooms;
- Ensure feedback to candidates;
- Process new hires in the recruiting tools;
- Maintain up to date the employee database
- Generates recurrent or ad hoc reports as requested by line manager;
- Undertake other administrative duties for the other members of the team
- 1+ years work experience in an international business environment
- Good experience with using Office and data collection tools (solid Microsoft Excel knowledge is a must)
- English - very good, both writing and speaking
- Proactive and solution oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, high sense of organization and urgency.
- Understand corporate professionalism, able to act with integrity when working unsupervised.
- Innovative and open to change, proactively offers and is open to taking in suggestions; receptive to feedback and quick to adapt.
- Client orientation and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Organized, analytic and able to self-regulate the results of his/her work to always provide high quality results.
- Demonstrated teamwork ability, as well as strong individual contributor with a high degree of independence.
- Good communication and ability to mediate interactions with QA partners.
- Able to adapt to shifting circumstances and quick to react to changes.
- Works well under pressure and thoroughly deliver according to set deadlines; makes use of all available means/tools to gain work efficiency.
- Communicates clearly and concisely both written and verbally and can provide regular status updates at set intervals; proactivity is desired.