This job might no longer be available.
Bucharest Bucharest Romania
4 months ago
We are looking for an Operations Assistant to join the Bucharest Central Operations Team within the Development and Technology Services Studio. If you are a person with a passion for people, recruiting and putting things together, this might be the opportunity you’re looking after. You will ensure a proper processing of candidates pipeline for the Quality Verification and Standards (QVS) department – for the game testers (contractor) roles by proving also accurate reporting data both in-house and externally. By being part of the Central Ops team and reporting to the Project Manager role you will provide support to all Ops department related tasks.
What you will do:
- Review resumes for qualified candidates and conduct phone interviews
- Schedule interviews and book meeting rooms
- Ensure feedback to candidates
- Process new hires in the recruiting tools
- Maintain up-to-date the employee database
- Create recurrent or ad hoc reports as requested by line manager
- Undertake other administrative responsibilities for the other members of the team
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years work experience in an international business environment
- Good experience using Office and data collection tools; solid Microsoft excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- English - very good, both writing and speaking
- Have a high sense of organization and urgency,
- Understand how a global organization works,
- Have good skills of client orientation and collaboration with all partners,
we would be happy to meet you.
We're an equal opportunity employer. You will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.