This job might no longer be available.
12 days ago
We are nDreams, one of the world’s leading developers and publishers focused on VR games.
Combining innovation with excellence, we are the team behind award winning game Phantom: Covert Ops and Fracked. Our AAA experience and sensibilities, alongside bespoke VR technologies, give us the skillset, processes and creativity to deliver innovative, high production games for all VR platforms. We’ve got several exciting projects planned for the year and beyond - we can’t wait to show you more…
Our projects continue to push forward the boundaries of VR and we’re looking for talented people to help us turn them into a reality. Our talented studio now has over 100 people and has been assembled from world-leading games developers and publishers.
Our recruitment team here at nDreams is growing and growing fast! We’re looking for a motivated resource administrator to help keep our recruitment strategy in top shape. If you’re looking to progress your recruitment skills and want to build up your career within a fast paced, fast growing industry, we’d love to hear from you.
Administration / Timetable Scheduling
- Help to shape and refine the resourcing processes at nDreams by demonstrating the willingness to continually improve the way we operate.
- Be knowledgeable and a welcoming face for everyone in the business on recruitment matters.
- Arrange initial stages of recruitment pre-screening, candidate acknowledgment and shortlisting.
- Carry out day to day recruitment activities on application tracking system (Workable).
- Co-ordinate with managers day to day schedules and arrange interviews.
- Contribute the overall recruitment experience of nDreams and ensure we provide best possible candidate experience.
- General administration experience.
- Manage timetables and schedule interviews.
- Experience working on application tracking systems (ideally workable).
- Willingness to learn and progress within the role.
- Microsoft Excel skills, and comfortable using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Results focused, pro-active and enthusiastic approach.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Our expanding company shares a passion for innovation, collaboration and leading the future of VR. We encourage an open and diverse culture and empower people to explore ideas and put their own stamp on their work. With humble beginnings of our own, we combine amazing projects and opportunities with a personal, caring touch.
We offer some great perks, including flexible hours, duvets days, your birthday off, dedicated personal development time, and regular socials and parties, alongside holiday, pensions, health insurance, life cover and more. Our newly refurbished office has some fantastic facilities and is built around collaborative work (and play!).
The role is based out of our HQ in Farnborough, UK, the studio is within easy distance from London and Guildford.
Salary is competitive and dependent on your experience. We pay National Living Wage for this role.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch! Drop us your CV via the link or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.