7 days ago
Wargaming is looking for a Contract Administrator to be part of the Contract Management Team based in our fast-growing Prague office that stands with the CFO department that supports the administration and execution of Legal documents within the Wargaming world. The role is vital in order to ensure the corporate interests are protected and the agreed standards are met. A very interactive and proactive position with lots of internal communication with the different layers within the organization, as well giving the flavor of the whole business life-cycle and making business impacting decisions.
What you will do?
- Contracts process flow administration – the full Lifecyle from the Contract initiation phase to the signing;
- Reviews of contractual documentation – from administrative and semi-legal perspective;
- Perform documents reconciliation, data validation, quality checks and preparation for execution;
- Perform relevant tasks to vendors/partner onboarding/off-boarding, including master data management;
- Perform operational compliance checks under instructions from Compliance;
- Advising the business requestors for the best practices and approaches towards contracts and supporting documentation;
- Archiving activities.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in the Contracts or documents administration and processing – at least 1 year;
- Detail oriented, proactive and collaborative;
- Business acumen;
- Strong communication and soft skills set;
- Knowledge of MS office/Word/Excel/Outlook;
- English and Russian is essential (spoken and written)
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.