3 days ago
Job Posting TitleOperations Administrator
SummaryWe’re a world leader in gaming entertainment operating in 90 countries across the world, with a diverse range of products and services, including electronic gaming machines, social gaming and casino management systems. Our mission is simple, we create the world’s greatest gaming experience, every day!
What You'll Do
As an Operations Administrator you will be part of the project team that supports Aristocrat's venue management platform. Y ou will provide overall project support including monitoring project plans, ensuring that deadlines are met, updating risks and issues, producing reports and briefing packs, managing the logistical requirements of the projects, as well as providing administration support to the Project Manager.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Assisting and supporting the Project Manager with daily tasks
- Ensuring that relevant management information is captured and analysed
- Assigning tasks and holding weekly Project Check In meetings to track progress
- Control schedule and allocate relevant resources
- Track, analyze and communicate project risks and opportunities
- Overseeing procurement and communicating to procurement manager on any issues
- Involved in coordinating projects from inception to completion
- Developing training and briefing material for staff
- Keeping in close contact with key project members and decision makers
- Track and report project progress to internal and external stakeholders
- Update documentation and project plan and data security procedures
What We're Looking For
- Experience with basic project management strategies and tools
- Experience working in the gaming industry would be highly regarded
- Ability to articulate and evangelise services with stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Fantastic relationship management, collaboration, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work under pressure and be able to manage timelines
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.