This job might no longer be available.
19 days ago
Your missionDidn't find a suitable position but still want to join us? Feel free to send us your CV, Cover Letter (& portfolio) and we will get back to you if we have a suitable opening.
Please note that we do not offer 100% remote work and can only consider applicants who are eligible to work in the EU without a visa.
Vertigo Games is dedicated to VR gaming and our dream to be the largest VR gaming studio in the world is what keeps us going! If you want to be a part of this vision we would love to hear from you!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A company culture that values a healthy work-life balance.
- A hybrid working model with two office days per week.
- Career coaching and a personal development budget.
- 30% Income tax reduction for eligible expats.
- Relocation cost compensation depending on your situation.
- 26 standard vacation days with an option to buy 5 more.
- Free train commuting to and from the office.
- Free pension plan.
- A healthy lunch in our canteen.
- Group activities and an annual VR game jam.
- Thursday afternoon drinks.
- The latest VR hardware and titles which you can borrow and take home.
- Whilst working from home we provide all the relevant hardware, budget for a desk and chair and a contribution toward your energy costs.