Online Services Security Architect
4 days ago
Security & Risk Management (SRM) is composed of passionate security professionals across our many studios that provide a safe and secure environment for day-to-day work.
As an Online Services Security Architect, you will be responsible for designing and improving the current security architecture. Your role consists in filling the gap between the security industry, best practices, and operations reality.
You will help manage and reduce risks for both on-premises and cloud-based corporate systems. You will also design, advocate, and explain security controls of Ubisoft infrastructure by developing company-wide security controls and documentation.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the information security strategy;
- Help to design & develop the business requirements & technical artifacts that constitute the Enterprise Information Security Architecture (Standards, design, guidelines);
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for the SRM department with internal and external teams;
- Research and advocate the new technologies, architectures, and security products that will help business success;
- Support the implementation of the solution in a timely manner to mitigate business risk;
- Contribute to preventing breaches by reviewing the past incidents taking into consideration all Ubisoft locations;
- Help to resolve possible breaches of security;
- Collaboratecloselywith functional architects and SRM colleagues to ensure adequate security solutions with business objectives and regulatory requirements;
- Communicate effectively, guide, and support security improvements internally and externally.
- Relevant experience as a security architect or security expert with an N-tier security architecture;
- A deep understanding of application security, OWASP, and security design optimization;
- A wide understanding of the Cloud and on-premise network security ecosystem
- General knowledge of cryptography principles;
- Unix, Linux, and POSIX knowledge is required;
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that is why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We are committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.