Online QA Tester - German
14 days ago
Working within a team under the direction of the QA management; to find, report and regress defects found within assigned title; adherence to test plan and timely execution of tasks allocated. To perform any other duties as directed by the QA management team.
- Game testing and proof reading
- Identifying and reporting linguistic errors and game defects
- General tasks related to the quality assurance (QA) process
QA Testers, QA Leadership, Operations Director, Development team
Knowledge & Experience:
- Excellent native-level German with a keen eye for mistakes.
- Good English communication skills.
- Knowledge of MMORPGs (Final Fantasy XIV in particular).
- Knowledge of role-playing and console games.
- Previous QA testing experience within the industry.
Competencies, Skills & Attributes:
- Clear communication skills (verbal & written).
- Ability to work in a methodical and logical manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
A keen interest in computer games.
Please note that Square Enix does not accept speculative candidate submissions from recruitment agencies.
Our goal at Square Enix is to hire, retain, develop and promote the best talent, regardless of age, gender, race, religious, belief, sexual orientation or physical ability.
Our pledge to D&I
At Square Enix we believe in the importance of being a diverse and global company, and we stand firmly together against any forms of injustice, intolerance, harassment or discrimination. In our effort to create a truly diverse workforce, we pledge to continue to raise awareness in every step of the employee experience, from recruitment to promotions to ensure equal opportunities for all. One of our goals is to champion diversity in games and at work and work together to inspire real change.
Learning and education around D&I will be a key element for us to continue to grow as an organization. With unconscious bias training, D&I workshops and a variety of initiatives to give our employees the opportunity to be heard and be part of that change to achieve real equality. We need all our efforts to continue to build our culture of inclusion and equality.
We are also proud to partner with UKIE's Raise the Game pledge, BAME in Games and Women in Games, to name a few.
Covid-19 remote working
Square Enix are committed to keeping our employees safe. We are listening closely to government guidelines, and this role will be based remotely until the company sees fit to return to the office. This role will be based in our Blackfriars Studio in London, upon return.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.