Online Project Manager
5 days ago
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an experienced Online Project Manager to join our team in Warsaw. The person on this position will be responsible for working with our teams and external partners on developing online projects and participating in building online marketing strategy for our products. If you’re willing to take up a challenge and grow in an international environment full of passionate people - join us!
- Leading and managing online projects at CD PROJEKT RED studio within agreed scope, budget and time.
- Cooperating in preparing online marketing strategy for our products – GWENT, The Witcher series, Cyberpunk 2077 and more.
- Coordination of ideation, design and implementation of studio websites and online services.
- Researching new solutions, inspirations and features that will optimize websites and mailing performance.
- Implementing and optimizing e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Cooperating with Online Marketing Manager on day-to-day basis.
- 3 years of professional experience in leading online projects.
- Good awareness of modern design and technology trends in websites, online services and mailings design.
- Focus on achieving business goals and stakeholder needs at the end of the day.
- Ability to understand development language and communicate efficiently with tech teams and partners.
- Ability to pinpoint and manage design and development dependencies affecting projects timeline.
- Ability to explain tech and design concepts in simple words to project stakeholders.
- Maintaining and managing relations with other teams in the company and our agency partners.
- Good organizational skills, and ability to handle many moving parts together
- Proficiency in English.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies will be a plus.
- Open-minded approach, embracing change.
- Always on the lookout for better solutions and ways to achieve project goals.
- An eye for a detail, striving to deliver best quality possible.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- Private health care & Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, fully equipped kitchens, fresh fruit every week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.