1 month ago
We are currently looking for an Online Programmer to help us design and program the low-level bricks of the network engine and the multiplayer mechanics associated with the gameplay of our new title.
What you'll do on a daily basis:
- Integrate Gameloft's online services into our games (Matchmaking, Leaderboards, Analytics, Monitoring, ...)
- Work on the Network stack and real-time multiplayer gameplay Develop and maintain the game servers Help develop additional online services
- Who you'll interact with: You will report to our Lead Online Programmer , who will guide you in your work and support your professional growth all the while interacting with the other teams in the studio.
Who you are:
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Organized and able to communicate clearly Focused on code quality
What you'll need to succeed:
- Tech Stack: At least 5 years of professional programming experience on PC or Console games (C++) and low-level networking Experience with multiplayer technology like Agones or Openmatch.
- Databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience working with at least one Cloud Provider (AWS or equivalent) Kubernetes and its ecosystem tools like Helm and Docker Scripting with Python or Bash On the plus side: Knowledge of Go and Golang
Why Join the Paris Studio?
- Be part of a new and human-sized studio, working on exciting PC/Console projects in the F2P industry
- Join a diverse and talented team of professionals from around the world, working together to create unforgettable gaming experiences
- Enjoy a wonderful working environment in the heart of Paris, with cool offices and flexible working arrangements (2 days remote per week, flexible summer remote policy)
- Benefit from weekly training opportunities, lunch vouchers, competitive health insurance, and more!
Are you passionate about creating unforgettable gaming experiences on PC and Console? Look no further than Gameloft Paris Studio!
Our human-sized studio is made up of 20 talented professionals, including seasoned veterans and fresh new talent, all working together to create a culture of creativity, collaboration, and innovation. Our focus on quality and player satisfaction drives us to make games that our players love and we're proud to work on.
If you're ready to join us on our journey and share our passion, then let's create something amazing together!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.