This job might no longer be available.
Online Programmer (H/F)
Montreuil Île-de-France fr
4 months ago
As part of the Online Team on one of our most iconic brands, your main missions will be to:
- Work closely with Gameplay Programmers to develop multiplayer functionalities,
- Design and implement online features and their APIs,
- Perform load tests and unit tests, suggest improvements and optimize whenever necessary,
- Collaborate with other teams to discuss constraints and technical possibilities,
- Maintain a high software quality through production and post-launch,
- Correct bugs found by peers and the quality control team.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in C++ programming, ideally in the video game industry, or any other relevant field,
- Knowledge of database programming with SQL and/or NoSQL databases (Redis, MongoDB, Couchbase, etc.),
- Experience with networking protocols (UDP/TCP/HTTP),
- Experience with REST APIs,
- Fluent in French and English.
Nice to have
- Knowledgeable about deployment and CI/CD strategies,
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes,
- Experience with Game Engine programming,
- Interest in the video games industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
The World of Ubisoft
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their goal to enrich the life of the players with memorable and original entertainment experiences. They give life to beautiful worlds where the imagination can express itself completely, resulting in moments of surprise, fun and adventure that allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create worlds that will fascinate our players.
In the context of its development, Ubisoft is looking for new talents to join its production studio in Paris, to help us build games such as "Ghost Recon: Breakpoint", "Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle", "Just Dance 2020", "Watch_Dogs Legion" and "Beyond Good and Evil 2".
Are you ready to take on new challenges?
Do you want to give beautiful experiences to the players? Come join us!