Online Business Development Assistant - Reporting (12 Months FTC)
London England United Kingdom
21 days ago
Job Summary: Please note this is a 12 months Full Time Contract role.
Square Enix is looking for an ambitious, inquisitive and data driven individual to join the Community & Services division at the London office.
The successful individual will have a passion for turning large unstructured datasets into concise and digestible reports. They will be ambitious; constantly striving to innovate and uncover insights that will lead to improved KPIs and grow the business. They should will also be a team player and enjoy an agile working environment.
- Contribute to the business reporting processes of the team and to take ownership to specific project related reporting and KPI tracking.
- Be the go-to person for data related questions. Develop a full understanding of available data in order to answer ad-hoc queries.
- Drive innovation with data. Help to define and measure key objectives while able to come up with new ways to look at the data and actionable insights that can be derived.
- Assist with forecasting and target setting. Use appropriate modelling techniques to predict general performance and outcomes of marketing initiatives.
- Head of Community and Service
- Online Business Development – Senior Manager
- Community Manager
- PR Executive
- Marketing Director
Competencies, Skills & Attributes:
- High level of proficiency in Excel.
- Logical problem solving.
- Strong numerical ability – understanding of percentages, probability etc.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Experience working with SQL to manipulate and manage database information.
- Ability to concisely communicate valuable insights to stakeholders.
- Previous experience with BI visualisation tools such as Power BI (strongly preferred).
- Previous experience in business forecasting.
- Previous experience working on online games and monetisation.
- Project management experience, managing resources, tasks and manpower.
- Passion for video games and MMOs.