Onboarding Specialist (M/F/X)
12 days ago
Who we are?
Popcore creates beautiful, oddly satisfying hyper-casual and hybrid-casual games, like our number 1 game Parking Jam! Based at our Berlin HQ, our teams have developed and released chart-topping games that have been downloaded more than 300 million times across iOS and Android.
Proudly backed by EQT Ventures, Makers Fund and David Helgason, we are going through an exciting time of expansion. We are now looking for an Onboarding Specialist to join our HR/TA team to help provide the best onboarding experience.
What you will do:
- Develop and fully own the onboarding process from the moment we offer a candidate to provide them with the best experience
- Create onboarding pack for the candidates
- Prepare onboarding kits (e.g. stationary, T-shirts and mugs)
- Prepare their first weeks within the company
- Gather and process paperwork, like contracts and non-disclosure agreements
- Inform employees on their first tasks (e.g. which programs to download and how to activate their accounts)
- Organize our employee referral process, including asking for referrals and managing bonus requests
- Work closely with System administrator to ensure our new starters have all their correct equipment
- Distribute manuals, passwords and guidelines, as needed
- Address new hires’ queries regarding their contracts and payroll
What we are looking for:
- Proven work experience as an HR Onboarding Specialist or in relevant HR/TA function
- Previous experience onboarding expatriate employees and remote working is essential
- Basic knowledge of German labor legislation
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal with excellent interpersonal skills
- An ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- BSc degree in Human Resources Management would be beneficial
Why you will love Popcore:
- A spirited, inspiring, international and enthusiastic team
- Complete ownership of tasks and freedom in choosing the path to reach your goals
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours
- We have a work culture where employees are actively encouraged to give feedback to each other on a regular basis
- A team that is entrepreneurial in spirit, knowledgeable, and funAn opportunity to be a part of a company that’s renouncing traditional ideas and taking a new approach that’s shattering pay walls
- Perks: Comprehensive bonus scheme, stock options, company pension and Health Insurance schemes, full visa support, relocation service including coverage of your first month rent in Berlin, reimbursement of your BVG ticket (reimbursement of an e-scooter or bike rental in the times of COVID), free daily lunch, including onsite snacks and treats.
If this sounds like it ticks all your boxes, stop reading and apply now!
Please don't worry if you don't have an up to date resume just send it along and one of our talent team will be in touch.