New Hire Onboarding Program Manager
5 days ago
As our first dedicated Onboarding Program Manager, your mission will be to ensure that every Unity team member has a great onboarding experience, and is given all the knowledge and tools they need to be set up for success!
Working within a framework of Empathy, Respect and Opportunity for all, we want you to be forward-thinking and solution-focused, with the ability to combine critical thinking with tactical delivery so that you craft and deliver an initiative that will support all of our new employees from when they sign their offer letter through day 1 orientation. You will make sure there are ongoing support processes to ensure our people are quickly integrated into our team, with access to all the vital resources to be a success while also having fun along the way!
While this role doesn’t currently directly manage anyone, you do need to have great people skills to allow you to work across teams. You will gather feedback from key partners listening to them to align on the best ideas so that we are able to constantly rethink existing processes and challenge the status quo to deliver innovative impactful lasting improvements on a global scale.
What you’ll be doing
- Driving our Culture. Our people are everything, therefore it is crucial that our onboarding program makes everyone feel welcome and part of Unity. You will ensure our onboarding programs are designed in a way to support our ethos of empathy, respect and opportunity for all, and ensure that all new joiners learn about our values.
- Being a Process Owner. As the owner of our global onboarding processes, you will be accountable to review, design, identify and implement ways to add efficiencies to ensure we have a simple affective approach to onboarding.
- Making Data driven decision. You will be ensuring we have many inputs of relevant data, from new joiner surveys to leadership listening tours & everything in between, with the data regularly analyzed and shared with relevant partners allowing us to use analytics to drive continuous improvements to our processes
- Tools creation. You will build out toolkits and guides to support hiring managers to deliver phenomenal functional onboarding experiences.
- Collaboration across the Business. Partner with teams within and outside of HR to use their skills and experience to ensure the best solutions are identified and implemented.
What we’re looking for
- Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills, working on multiple projects at scale.
- Be an empowered self-starter capable of working proactively to drive outcomes
- Have program management experience or transferable relevant skills
- Take a data driven approach to decision making to solve challenges in sophisticated ways
- Be a scheduling specialist who proactively plans ahead to allow our processes that can scale as we grow
You might also have
- You must be passionate about the employee experience, it’s top of mind for you. We solve for their experience, not ours.
- Be curious to try new and creative approaches. We don’t want traditional solutions unless they happen to be the best ones
- Experience working with colleagues from many different cultures across international offices.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.