2 months ago
Job Title:Onboarding Coordinator
Job Title: Onboarding Coordinator
Reporting to: Workplace Experience Manager, North America
Who we are:
Demonware is a member of the Activision family of studios. We run every part of the players’ online experience, from logging in to matchmaking to climbing the leaderboards, for popular video game franchises such as Call of Duty, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, Crash Bandicoot and Skylanders.
The work we do together every day impacts almost half a billion players around the world. We solve big company challenges with a small company feel. We are technology-driven with a culture of openness. This means collaborating to solve interesting challenges, enjoying the freedom to talk to anyone, and always feeling respected. We take the work seriously; ourselves, not so much.
What are we looking for:
We're looking for an Onboarding Coordinator to join our Workplace Experience team to support Demonware’s global workforce. You will report directly to the Workplace Experience Manager, North America and work closely with the teams at Demonware, and the wider Activision organization, to ensure that everyone who joins our growing company has all the information and resources that they need from day 1.
As the Onboarding Coordinator you will:
- Engage with new hires from the moment they are hired - gathering their needs and keeping them up to date on their onboarding process
- Coordinate onboarding to deliver a great setup and experience (e.g. confirming IT setup, site tour, new starter pack, desk setup, office orientation)
- Identify and champion opportunities for improvement in our onboarding processes
- Introduce new hires to the relevant teams - IT, Finance, HR - to ensure a smooth onboarding experience
- Work with hiring managers to align onboarding activities with their team’s schedule
- Introduce new hires to company processes and be their go-to person for any questions
- Maintain and update internal documentation for new hires: Org Charts etc.
- Assist with external recruitment events
- Coordinate new hire swag
- Assist with offboarding coordination
- Support initiatives related to diversity, equity and inclusion
- 2+ years experience in a similar role, ideally in a relevant industry.
- Exceedingly organized and able to run multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams across multiple time zones
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing, actively listens and asks questions for clarification and understanding
- Strong attention to detail with the foresight to anticipate needs, and the skills to handle potential roadblocks before they occur
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines while being flexible in adjusting priorities to meet changing demands
- Ability to maintain enthusiasm and positivity in a fast paced environment
- Experience with project management processes an advantage
- Familiarity with Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Slack
- Focused on making an impact that is felt company-wide, this team is driven to providing a high-quality experience
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.