12 days ago
As the Office manager you will be a point of contact for employees, visitors and company events.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who wants to gain experience in employee engagement, logistics, and event planning. This role is a part-time position.
The main responsabilities will be:
- Look after general supplies stock within the office
- Take care of having the office organized during the coming back to the office period
- Assist the admin team attending to accounting and administrative meetings
- Take minutes of the meetings he/she will be attending
- Review all reimbursement files
- Coordinate the cleaning people
- Welcome visitors and provide them a welcoming experience
- Participate on the organization of company events
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- A first successful similar experience
- Customer-service oriented
- Organized and autonomous with empathy and positivity
- Ability to work with different teams
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Gameloft’s mission is to amaze the world, so everyone can enjoy a moment of happiness.
We have been proudly crafting games since 2000, two of which are featured in App Annie's “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads.” Talented Gameloft employees from all over the world have created established franchises, such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter.
We put passion into every pixel of our games. It’s at the core of what we do every day, and major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, etc. recognize Gameloft’s creativity and trust us to produce awesome gaming experiences.
We are part of Vivendi—one of the world’s largest media groups—giving us the mana and resources to set our expectations high and aim for the very best.
For this role you will be a part of The Other Guys, a gaming studio who recently joined Gameloft. The Other Guys specialized in the production of captivating interactive series with the premier launch of Linda Brown, and subsequently the platform Journeys, allowing users to immerse themselves in unique TV-like experiences with other 23 engaging series.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.