This job might no longer be available.
Office Production Assistant, Animated Series - Arcane
Los Angeles, California, United States
6 months ago
Riot Games is looking to build on the League of Legends IP that 100 million gamers around the world touch every month. We believe we have a major opportunity to create engaging entertainment experiences based on the IP through episodic television, film, and more.
An Office Production Assistant supports the Producer and Executive Producers across several administrative needs to support the show and crew. Your responsibilities range from direct support of the production staff, to planning outings and experiences for the crew. You'll know you are ideal for this position If you're excited to learn more about the animated series development pipeline.
As the Office Production Assistant, you will report to the General Manager. You’ll join the Arcane team to help launch League’s inaugural animated television series.
- Schedule meetings and maintain calendars for production
- Schedule meetings and ensure that the EPs calendars are up-to-date and are aware of meetings they need to attend
- Prepare business expenses for EPs
- Assist with travel arrangements for EPs and team
- Coordinate purchase order tracking and submission
- General office organization and other special projects
- Support in the creation and tracking of episodic credits document for legal approval
- Note taking as needed
- Coordinate regular team events and special events such as screenings
- Take on additional challenges as-needed to build knowledge of our pipeline, Riot, and team
- 2+ years as an administrative or executive assistant. Experience in entertainment or agency preferred.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking ability
- Flexible and comfortable taking on a variety of daily tasks
- Interest in animation, CG animation is a plus
- Experience managing complex schedules and calendars
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).