This job might no longer be available.
Assistant Office Operations Manager
Austin, TX, United States
5 months ago
Would you like to work in a highly creative, fast-paced environment? Are you a dynamic, customer service focused individual who thinks outside the box and strives to create the very best well-kept environment possible to attract and retain the best talent.
Certain Affinity is seeking a self-motivated Office Operations Assistant Manager. A successful candidate will be proactive, well organized, an efficient multi-tasker, and have an administrative or project-based background. You work well with all levels of staff, internal management, and vendors.
This position encompasses a wide range of responsibilities to ensure the efficiency of the studio’s daily operations. You must be able to prioritize and communicate effectively with great attention to detail and maintain a professional demeanor. The ideal person’s personal mantra is for proactive customer service that is demonstrated in their ability to anticipate and meet the needs of the organization.
Have you ever been described as energetic, sensitive to the needs of others, collaborative, flexible, motivated by challenge, possessing sound judgment and is willing to go the extra mile when needed? Do you have a “no job is too big or too small” attitude? This could be the role for you.
This person truly understands that the Office Operations Team is the glue that holds everything together and is critical to a successful company.
Standard Hours: Fulltime Mon-Fri from 8 am-5 pm (some flexibility is appreciated.Responsibilities
- Manage and book all company travel. Proactively coordinate the pre-planning of trips including agendas, necessary contacts, and any pertinent information
- Prepare polished correspondence/communications/presentations
- Oversee partner visits
- C-Level support
- Assist with planning and implementation of company-related events
- Ensure we foster a great work environment with a high level of employee satisfaction
- Assist the Senior Office Operations Manager with office-related requests and inquiries
- Assist with vendors and coordination of any building-related maintenance or repairs
- Provide calendar support – coordination of internal and external meetings as needed
- Conduct office related errands
- Must have excellent communication, time management, and customer service skills
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Attention to detail, excellent follow-up and organizational skills
- High level of interpersonal skills with ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to help others
- Must be comfortable interacting with individuals of all professional levels
- Ability to assist with office moves and lift 20lbs
- 3-5 years of administrative management and office coordination experience preferred
- Experienced in a variety of software applications such as Microsoft Office and G-suite
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and own a vehicle
- Experience booking travel, especially international travel
- Previous experience working in software development, games development, or other entertainment/creative industry-related role
- Experience with project coordination
- Experience booking travel through Concur
- Experience in hospitality or production-related field