Office Manager (m/f/d)
12 days ago
Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Qiagen, Tecan, GEA, KSB and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of over 230 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to grow our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a motivated
Office Manager (m/f/d)
- Take responsibility for all matters related to the office management and make sure we have a flawless office environment
- Act as the first contact person for our external customers and guests onsite as well as over the phone and provide the highest service standard
- Handle day to-day tasks such as ordering office equipment, maintaining the meeting rooms and handling correspondence with vendors and suppliers
- Support our colleagues with administrational tasks
- Collaboration on internal projects, e.g. the move to our new office in early 2022
- Reliable, highly motivated and communicative person with a hands-on mentality and the desire to be part of an energetic and growing company
- A background in high-end hospitality / hotel industry, a similar service oriented industry or in corporate office management is highly preferred
- Friendly, customer and service oriented personality, wanting to deliver a first-class service and to make our colleagues feel good at any time
- Excellent organizational skills with an independent working style
- Very good spoken and written English and German (C1 or higher)
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base from multiple fields, including the life sciences and the analytical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- Receive a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- The experience of creating highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Receive relocation and visa support
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the wine country of France.
- Additional benefits, such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Freiburg!
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application, you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.