8 days ago
Come join Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning development team behind Starfield, The Elder Scrolls and Fallout. Bethesda Game Studios strives to offer its employees a well-balanced home and work life by providing competitive salaries, a generous benefits program, and offices located in some of North America’s best cities. With a goal of creating a culture as fun and diverse as our games and our players, we welcome applicants with unique skillsets, experience levels and backgrounds. If you are passionate about making a meaningful contribution to some of the most significant games in the industry, we would love to hear from you!
Your daily life as Office Manager at Bethesda Game Studios will involve...
- Welcome and offer general support to visitors
- Organize office operations and procedures to foster a safe and comfortable environment
- Be responsible for general maintenance, mail, purchases, supplies, equipment, invoices and groceries
- Coordinate contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
- Manage relationships with suppliers, service providers and owners
- Assist the management team on monthly expense reporting
- Actively participate in the planning and execution of company events
- Handle the creation and management of internal and external communications for event purposes
- Other assigned and/or identified tasks
What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
- You have 5 years of experience as an office manager / coordinator
- You possess excellent written communication skills
- You have experience in event planning
- You possess exceptional organizational skills
- You have a passion for Bethesda Game Studio games
Applicant Privacy Notice
CCPA Applicant Privacy Notice