9 days ago
We are looking for professional and proactive Office Manager, who will be responsible for maintaining our office environment in Prague (around 250+ employees), to bring out the best in our teams.
Our ideal candidate brings both an appreciation for our creative environment, a practical can-do attitude, a strong presence, all with a smile!
You will thrive in an environment that requires you to wear multiple hats: events planning, facilities management, budgeting, problem solving and relationship management. You need to be a people person that has the ability to think on your feet, keep calm, and get things done.
The Office Manager reports to the General Manager, Prague.
What will you do?
- Ensure smooth operation of the office including the supervision of the reception area
- Day-to-day management and execution of office services in order to maintain good working conditions
- Day to day line management for 2 Office Assistants
- Support the management with any office management decisions and activities
- Help integrate new employee with necessary equipment, information, and company procedures and policies
- Manage the inventory of office supplies and equipment and order additional supplies and equipment as needed
- Build relationships with local suppliers of services/goods and the building manager to ensure high quality services to employees
- Provide general support to visitors, book meeting rooms, schedule appointments
- Manage the outgoing and incoming mail, courier services, etc.
- Book transport and accommodation if necessary
- Plan and organize company events (in-house and offsite)
- Participate in organization of conferences
- Review and update health and safety policies and ensure they are observed, arrange regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices
- Record office expenditure in internal purchase order system, manage cost center approvals and assist with the preparation of the office management budget
- Carry out and participate in various office projects and take on ad-hoc assignments
- Work within project group for a new office set up, and other administrative and organizational activities as needed
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years’ experience in a hands-on office management role
- Been a previous line manager
- Capability to prioritise, multi-task and remain flexible in fast paced environment
- Very strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, able to confidently present ideas to managers
- The ability to build highly effective working relationships, and work collaboratively as part of a team
- A creative problem-solver, with a strong sense of accountability
- Able to execute on projects, from the start to completion
- Basic knowledge of budgeting processes
- Events planning experience is a plus!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.