3 days ago
We are the makers of casual mobile hit Love & Pies, which globally launched in September 2021 and has now found its way into the hands of millions of players around the world. We’re backed by Supercell, one of the biggest and best in the industry.
We make games for everyone that are snackable yet nourishing — built to fit into your daily life, but with the emotional depth of your favourite TV show. Our team always comes first at Trailmix, and our culture is built on both high performance and high care — we strive to be the best versions of ourselves, but always within an environment based on inclusivity, respect and safety, no matter who you are or where you come from.
We are currently working in a hybrid based format, our office (our home) is a space where we gather to connect, collaborate and get creative. As our Office Manager you’ll ensure the smooth running of our office on a daily basis, providing a welcoming, creative and safe environment for our awesome growing team and all of our guests.
As the face (and driving force) behind the day to day running of our office you will be the go-to-person for all office related matters and issues. You are highly organised, passionate and always two steps ahead but able to problem solve under pressure. You’re reliable, with a high attention to detail and above all: have a ‘happy to help’ attitude and willingness to get stuck-in.
This role is an amazing opportunity for someone who’s experienced in the office, operations and facilities management space and is looking to take ownership and apply their knowledge of best practice in a role full of responsibility and growth potential.
- [Office] Manage all aspects of the day-to-day running of our office to ensure its ‘future proof’ as our team continues to grow and our needs change
- [Office] Own all things facilities management. Maintain and upkeep our office space and arrange repairs in a timely manner. Remain compliant in all things Health & Safety, including record keeping, inducting new joiners on procedures, fire safety regulations and company policies and information
- [Office] Prepare and track to an annual office administration budget and monitor office related expenses
- [Operations] Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in order to organise and own travel and accommodation needs
- [Operations] Work closely with our People and Wellbeing Manager and IT Support Specialist to ensure our new joiners have everything they need and that the onboarding experience is seamless
- [Operations] Work closely with our People and Wellbeing Manager and others to ideate, create and run a variety of internal and external facing events
- [Operations] Assist in the creation and roll out of company branded clothing and ‘swag’
- [Operations] Collaborate with our Managers and Team leads to make sure desk shuffles are well thought out & executed and team layouts support a productive yet engaging work space
- [Office] Assist in scheduling and meeting room management. Build out sustainable processes to make the use of our collaborative spaces even more efficient
- [Office] Liaise with and manage external suppliers such as Building Management, cleaning services, maintenance contractors and other providers (eg catering services)
- [Operations] Welcome and host visitors and other guests and ensure that its a smooth experience
- [Office] Review and implement efficiencies / upgrades to office experience, office supplies and overall office functionality
- [Office] Monitor and order stationary as well other consumables (Thursday company lunch, kitchen supplies, Friday drinks etc)
- [Operations] Support your fellow Trailmixers with their administrative needs
- [Operations] Assist with centralised Operations and HR functions
- Proven success in an office and facilities based role
- Confident working in an autonomous role and ability to achieve goals within set timeframes
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Adapts well to changing plans and priorities; deals comfortably with ambiguity
- Ability to develop productive working relationships with both internal and external Stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Resilient and flexible, with a highly positive attitude
- Highly organised with attention to details and an outstanding work ethic
- Flexible working
- Contributory Pension
- Tax advantaged Stock options
- Fully comprehensive Private Medical Care (premiums paid by Trailmix)
- 28 days Holiday (including 3 company holiday days around Christmas)
- Free drinks and snacks in the office
- Company gifts and swag
- Socials and events
Trailmix was founded to make a positive impact on our players, our community, and our colleagues. We are committed to creating an inclusive culture, and fostering an environment where people can flourish is our priority. We think it’s vital that players see themselves represented in games, and in Love & Pies we showcase the beautiful diversity of life. Love & Pies represents the people we are and the people we love, and we’re always looking to add more people who want to design games for everyone.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.